Friday, March 12, 2010

F for Fourth.... F for Frustrating.... Semester...

Yeah.. The Heading says it all..... This post is regarding 4th Semester( till date)... Till date , One of the most faltu Semester that I have experienced... "Eta bhaloe bhaloe kete Gale Baachi".......

ok f9... I accept the fact that the Starting was good.... New Mobile(nokia 2700c), New Headphones,New USB cable.... Now u must be wondering why the hell am I writing stuffs like USB cable,Headphones as they are always available with a Mobile Phone.... The reason is that... I don't have ne other thng to talk... New Love.. Impossible.... New Friends.. Not at all...

Rahul, The Cool Guy...
Q.)Then What was that thng for which U made such remarks regarding The 4th Sem???

Rahul, The Frustated College Student....
A.)If U want the Answer, Then Listen...

From the very beginning of this semester, we are not having ne classes... forget theory... even the sessionals weren't held too......... God Knows where those bastards had been for such a long time.... At last, on 3rd week, our classes started (properly)....
But the proffs were the most ultimate jaali ones.... "kono ta hal toh kono ta lal"... The Subjects were nice but their way of representation by the proffs lacked confidence and experience... Yeah, I know that it is very wrong to speak such things... after u had just cleard one Semester of Departmental Studies.. But still.. U can easily understand who is teaching with grt confidence and who's not...
ok.. thngs were going somehow... when suddenly i heard that my very close relative had passed away... it was a big shock for me.... neways, this is lyf... and I had to accept that fact...
Our Department was getting reputed day by day as "the Most PhakiBaaj Dept.".. Some of our gals and guys decided to go to the HOD and talk or I should say 'complain' regarding clses not being held..... but Some Bastard.. or I should Say ..COWARD... I don't know from Which Yr... but that bloody fool.... kept a mail(printed) on HOD's table, in his office,... That mail contain complains regarding all the departmental teachers, the frustation regarding no biotech student getting ne on-campus job. etc... yeah, whatever was written in that mail( whatever our C.R told us) is true, still i would say .. it was a cowardly act....that is bcause .. it was due to this mail that the Proffs got angry on us.. started to show us " Superior quality"(ki bhojhate cheyeche, Bhogoban e jaane) ... behaved badly with us... and moreover,was threatning us of not giving proper reco on time.... neways, at present , the matter is half cool.... what happened in b/w, regarding that mail.. is too big a story... and I will tell u sometime later...

Neways, back to my frustrated life.... The Frustration was increasing within me.. I was not at all being able to express my feelings for her... At last, On the First week of Feb, I told her my feelings... I got the Obvious Answer... Got Depressed.. although I felt a lot happy bcause at least she has kept frndshp with me... infact, i don't know why i had such feelings for her.. when the grl is commited to someone( have heard about their commitment, but never heard about their break up, hence made such assumption).... As a matter of fact,It was the first time that i realised that what does Love Actually mean..What is True Love etc.... But the thng is that... I can't get out of this thng.. and bcause of this , i was starting to perform very badly... My attitude was getting more Rude type... I was not studying properly... People were starting to hate me bcause of my attitude... and bcause of that , I was getting more and more frustrated......



Neways, I had to do somethng to make myself somewhat stable... and Aarohan brought it.... We(Dip,Ananda,Rohit and Myself) made a bot withn 6 hrs. and made it perform at Robotics... Got Sad.. bcause we lost the game... but for me.. it ws a grt experience.... Then, Workshops, Lectures, Quizzes... made me feel a lot better... The Word 'Frustration' was slowly going away from my mind......



Rahul,The Cool Guy...
Q;)Ok, Mr. Loser... Heard enough of U.... Now,Whassup with ur Frnds???

Rahul, Currently, A Relaxed Guy...
A:) Frnds... aaaaaaahhhhhh..... Yeah, They are ok... having a lovely cool-kal lyf....
Rohit,Dip,Shanti living their commited lives happily......... Rajdip studying 24X7.... Mendis doing all time paglami... He has brought his Synthesizer in the Hostel... Seriously Speaking.. He plays it awesome yaar........... Lovely... Ananda,Prithwish having a cool-kal lyf.....Khan .. Dreaming only about Pinky..
Regarding Dept mates... Anirban has accomplished a Mission... and now living a Beautiful Life.. Nandini.... Njoying the days.... All the time .. Supporting Bunks... Saheli... Woh!!!! What a Change!! Believe it or Not!!!!!!! She has started to bunk classes.... Gives us company in our dept. Outings.. Moreover,has started to sleep in theory classes... "uff.. Ki change mairi".. I take back the word I used for her in my last post.. LOL!!.. All in All.... Aal Izz Well....

Thanx to all of U who helped me to overcome my Sad Days... And A BIG SORRY TO THAT GRL... I didn't want to hurt ur feelings in ne way...

I want to end with two lines from a song of 3 Idiots.... "Give me Some Sunshine,Give me Some Rain..Give me Another Chance.. I wanna grow up Once Again"

Next Post... after the end of 4th sem..Wish me Good Luck for the Future...

Signing Off,

Yours Lovingly

Rahul ( Ur CheerFul Frnd Once Again)....

1 comment:

  1. Wish her a nice time ahead....and move on...dats how life goes on...dats how u need to be...dats how ppl are...dats how we need to be...

    ReplyDelete

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...