Friday, December 31, 2010

2010... A Year full of Ups and Downs...

I won't say that 2010 had been one of the best years of my life.... Infact, this year had given me something new and had taken something very dear from me. So, Let's look Back at 2010 ... Month wise.. I have also given a rating of how good the month was for me...

JANUARY

This month was really, a horrible month for me. My Grandma passed away. We had a horrible time in our department, with no classes for d first three weeks and then our departmental profs got irritated due to a letter which contained complaints against every prof of our department.
Overall Rating: 3/10

FEBRUARY

So, when everythng was going f9 for our dept,All went wrong for me on the first week of Feb. It was a personal problem. All dreams were shattered.From Frustation in Jan, it changed to utter depression in Feb. Neways, I had to overcome that incident and Aarohan helped me in this regard. We(me and my frnds) built a Robot for an event in Aarohan. Although, we lost,we njoyed a lot while building it and running it on the field.
Overall Rating:- 5.5/10

MARCH

To be truthful, I njoyed a lot in this month. Particularly, the 2nd half of this month. RECS gave me a new life to live. Danced a lot. Entrance of a new Frnd in my life who helped me a lot to overcome the depression. Regarding Studies, So So..
Overall Rating:- 8/10

P.S: I Wanted to give 10/10 but due to poor perfomance in internals, i had to cut that 2 marks from the 10.

APRIL

Nothng to say... Studied a lot... Gave my Sems well... Had a nice hangout with my frnds at Lemon Grass..
Overall Rating:- Because of the fact that there was no such kind of entertainment,I have to cut 1 mark.. and Because I didn't get a 9 point nor a 8.5 s.g.. So another mark gone..
So, Once again, 8/10

MAY-JULY

Did Nothng... I mean, Nothng... No Internships,No training... Only Watched Cricket t20 World Cup, Tennis and Fifa World Cup at Home....
Rating:- 5.5/10

AUGUST

1st Half: Resurrection of my Lost Dreams..I don't know How... but it happened.. This month, again was another of those JAN type... Frustating.. But in other Terms.. Started to Curse my Life and my Luck..Even Started to Curse one of the weekdays because of those bad incidents.. Was not Feeling well at that time...

2nd Half:- Celebrated Nandini's B'day party in one of the most craziest way... Danced in a *** ....

Overall Rating:- 7/10 (Could have been 3.5 but.. thanks to That Crazy B'day celebration..)

SEPTEMBER

This Month was full of Incidents in our College... Good and Very Bad... We had Hostel mess problems... Then, there was a Fest Problem... But, those didn't affect my life a bit... After that Crazy bday party, I was a part in two sober Bday parties... One of Rohit and the Other, Santi's... and it was in one of these b'day parties.. A part of my Dream came True... Loved Those Moments... Loved that period of time...

Overall Rating:- 9.5/10 (I don't thnk i have to give ne kinda of explanation for that)

OCTOBER

2 Thngs i Did with grt enthu.... 1) Cursed Rail Minister Mamata Banerjee for not letting me go back to my House on Mahalaya.. Instead, I had to do a lab on that Day.. F*** u Biswanath...
2)Said a BIIIGGG Thank u to my Dad for my Flight experience... to be Truthful.. It was amazing... Had a Wonderful Durgapuja.. Courtesy:- My BRS frnds, My Cousin Brothers and Sister....
From Academic and Clg Side, Nothng special... After Coming back from Vacation, We got screwed due to incomplete lab reports...
Overall Rating.. 8.5/10

NOVEMBER

I got screwed... in my Lab vivas.. and in one of Sem papers as well.... Once again, i say those three golden words.. F*** U BISWANATH... for screwing my lab grade... my rest of the xams were of ok type... Had a wonderful hangout with my frnds at KFC( yeah .. it's true.. KFC is in Durgapur as well !!!).. and Pavillion... With a little bit of Dr.Mallya's Chief Income Source( in the field of Beverages)
Rating:- 7.5/10

DECEMBER

Had a Wonderful Experience at IISER KOLKATA... participated in my first Workshop.. Based on Math Ecology... Made New Frnds... Came back home after two Months.. and M currently,njoying my vacation...
Rating:- With Still some hours to go for 2011 to come, I give December .. 9 out of 10..

So, This year, it started wih a real Down... and Ended in a high note... All in all... a 7.15 Rating suggest that 2010 was a good one for me, nt too good, not too bad either... All I wish, is a higher rating in the next year...

With this, i end this Big Post....You might get a little bored... Infact,I will be amazed if someone doesn't get bored and closes the tab while reading this.. Please Feel free to comment and Also State,how was ur 2010...

Wish U all a very Happy New Year 2011... May God Bless u with Loads of Happiness and Success... and Do Wish for me too... So, that I can make my Dream come true in my life...

With Love
Rahul....


P.S:-
To my Regular Blog Readers,
I will be writing a short post on 5th sem very shortly.. Till Then,njoy the vacations... See U soon...


1 comment:

  1. Nice one. Get some photos attached there..it'll look good!

    ReplyDelete

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...