Monday, May 4, 2009

About Me:

Let me Introduce myself.... I am Rahul Ghosh, age 18+,Currently a college student..
I am a Simple , Sober Guy... Love to make friends, Love to eat... and sleep...

Since this is a blog... I will tell everything about my life... everything... every other secrets...
One thing is that..... which well not everyone hates... but some special friends of mine have very much disliked it... is My Attitude

The Memorable Places Where I have spent my Life as a School Student:-

Nursery to Class X:- Assembly Of God Church School, SODEPUR

Passed Out from here in the year of 2006 as The Famous 2006 ICSE Batch
86.5% was my marks..... The Sad point was ... I didn't get above 90 in my Favourite Subject .. BIOLOGY

Class XI- XII:- Burnpur Riverside School, Burnpur

Passed out in the year 2008... and It was my Luck... to be a part of a dynamic batch.... dynamic in Studies as well as every other aspects of Life....
79% was my marks.... The Funniest Point was that.. I got the No: 79 in 3 subjects out of 6.... Happiest point is that.. i got above 80 only in BIOLOGY.




4 comments:

  1. Bapok likhechho guru!!! That was really nice...reminded me my AG days...thnx 4 the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... for ur support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me......sober??????????thik mone hochhe na.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thk mone hocche.... mone hote hobei..

    ReplyDelete

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...