Monday, May 4, 2009

My Life Till I became a Teen.....

Well... That was my about me....
Now let me take U through my Life.... Step by Step...

Well.... there is nothing to be told about my Life before my teenage life...

I was born at KOLKATA(in 1990 it was called Calcutta) on the day the Month of July started to Rule.... I was , am and will be a typical Bengali Boy.... My nickname is Rony.
I started my School Life in the year of 1993.. Assembly Of God Church School Sodepur... was the place where I started my Life as a School Student.. I also tried for admission in St.Patricks. Asansol.. but failed due to underage....
Any ways... nothing to tell about Nursery Days.... except those moments when I used to go via a Rickshaw driven by a middle aged man... Sabun Chacha..... I used to cry when he used to leave me for school....because in those days.. the School used to be a place of terror for me.....
Well.. the fear was over... when I was a little bigger... Class II.....

Going a little ahead...

I did my academic part very well.... when In class V.. I had a change in my Life..... a Small Change...I Started to know the actual meaning of LOVE...

But till the age of 13... I did not fall in Love.... Believe it or not!!!!!!! I just loved my friends and My family.... but no one special....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...