Monday, May 4, 2009

MY LIFE AFTER AGE 13....


Assembly Of God Church School, SodepurAdd Image

This is the place.... Which led to the beginning of everything that has happened in my Life.... Starting from Love.. to Studies .... losing someone... this that,.......... everything......

I got shifted myself from Neamatpur to Asansol..... whe
n I was nearly ending my class VI academics..... after that... my Downfall begun...... God Knows.... Whether it was because of place change or what.... still... I believed in myself... and I continued.....
Now.... during my class VII days.... I liked someone.... name ... a ha... not so easy..... actually I don't know her name... bcause.. I saw her... 10 m away standing before me....... by her looks.. I was just standing... nothing to do..... just see her....

Neways..... that was about clas VII......


nothng such special in class VIII... except that.. I got admitted in an English Tuition.... Mrs.J.Mondol..... Very Very good Teac
her.. Good at Heart too... and at that time... I was one of the two boys taking tuition to Mam.... whereas the total strength was 30!!!! so.. 28 girls and 2 boys.... Very very Shy feeling....

In came Class IX..... My Introduction to Biology.... and there I met One of my Wonderful friend cum Teacher cum everything... Mr. Chandan Mukherjee..... My Bio teacher... he was so Cool.....
Now... In my school days.. I used to seat at the first bench.... along with me... Zeeshan, Pariijat,Suraj....
the next ben
ch was filled by Sirsendu, Ankur, Dipayan, Anuj.... ..
The next Bench was filled by Ashutosh.. Susanto... and ... The " learn by rote"
boy.. Amit....
We had 8 ho
urs of school.. and We did njoy those hours..... whatever the condition may be.... whether it is a class test or a Geography class...... We did play pranks..... and After all our pranks played.. We used to get tired... and We utilised our History Class to our full potential.... The First two benches Sleeping.. putting their heads down..... Amit used to rote " julius Caeser"....

in our English tution we u
sed to have lots of Fun..... at that time....means.. during class 9... our strenght was nearing 40... Boys were somewhat 10.... and the rest were A.G (Asansol and Sodepur) girls... and Loretto Girls... We also did lots of fun there... Once ... the Boys group was furious with girls behaviour.... so We planned.... and at the end of our tu ition class... we came out earlier.. and kicked and threw all the shoes of the girls... some landed in awesome places... in drain... in terraces.....At that time .. we discovered.. we had real quality footballers...
Also.. in that English tuition I fell in Love... with Rupsa .. an A.G Asansol Girl.... She was very cute indeed... very sweet.... but.. Unfortunately... Lady Love didn't want me... to be with her... So .. it was over.. within months....


The next year was as grt as that(IX)year was..... ICSE was cuming nearer and nearer... but the First two benches was same as it was in our class IX days..... only some of my f rnds exchanged their position....
First Bench.. Ankur, Dipayan,Anuj and Myself....
2nd Bench... Sirsendu,Suraj,Parijat,Zeeshan....

Believe it or Not!!!! bcause I wa
s the most Talkative Boy in the Class... My Class Teacher.. Mrs.J.Das.... made me the Class monitor..... and I remained in that position for the rest of my class X days....

in my Bio tution.... I used to play pranks .. on one of Very good Frnds(at that time only) Shalmoli...(Dipayan's crush!!)... and she used to get angry on me.... also... Sir used to play pranks on me.. taking the name of Rupsa( who was still in my Heart at that time).... all the time...

neways.. We had our First School Fest.... also .. We were taken to A.G Asansol.... for their Science Exhibition.... Ofcourse.. Ours boys exhibited their love towards the lovely A.G girls....

very slowly but steadily... my A.G
days were cuming to an end...
That yr.. for the first time..... we had our First School Magazine... A.G ite was the name of that magazine..... It was very impressive.... All the poems were very good indeed... but the one which I really Liked was "Life" written by One of my best frnds..... Mohona..cut
e chap, sweet, talkative, I know her since my childhood....

Slowly..... our farewell day came.... 7th February.......

and then I appeared in my Life's first Big Xam.. ICSE..... starting from 1st march....

days went by..

and then On 22nd March..... Biology Xam.... after it was over... I found out.. that.... I am no more.. a part of this school..... It was very hard to leave it... but I had too.... joined.. BRS for my +2 level studies.... but ..... still I love U very much... Long Live A.G Sodepur

1 comment:

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...