Thursday, July 30, 2009

Life At NIT DGP!!! part II




Second Sem.. Tym For Me to pull up the Socks....

Well... it is r8... it was tym for me to pull up the gears... My C.G wasn't good... I had showed up a poor perfomance in my last sem.. So.. I dcided .. whatever it might be.. whatever situation comes... I must tackle it.. and must override that difficulty and score a good result....

neways... last time I told U about ragging.. was just the trailer.... The thing that followed was even more happening... b4 the Sem brk.... The scores were .. Prithwish 97.. Khan.. somewhere around 70... the rest.. not near them.....neways.. there was a big fight(fight of words) b/w Khan and A third yr Student.... which resulted in a resolution... a Resolution of being Zone Out once again.... Yup!!.. Even Rajdeep was involved in this movement.... bcause he understood that R*gging is neither good nor it will help us in near future.... neways... those who were Zone In... bcame Zone out.. once again... and then... the same story.... Choto Gandhi More.. Brainwash... Forceful Zone In.... now this time.. Khan joined the List of Zone Outs.. alng with me and Sudip Deb... (Who said.. that he is going to prepare for IIT so he didn't give ragging...)....
Again.. Within Few Days.. another Resolution of bcoming Zone out. this time the reason was... Too much harsh behaviour by the Sirs.... again.. The same thng happened... ofcourse this tym one very bad thng happened..... That I don't want to discuss here in this blog... but.. the Zn out list increased by One.... Prithwish joined us.....
Eventually... the others gave r*gging... On March 20th... MR of Asansol Zn took place.... Den masti... and masti.. eventually we were unable to see that masti... but.. it is Ok.... March 25th was their Freshers party... they njoyed a lot.... It was also a farewell to the Final Yr seniors... as per my batchmates.. Our Final yr.. was very good.... neways.. R*gging was over... Zn ins free.. Zn outs... be a little careful in every step u take...

Ok.. leave that story aside.. talking about 2nd Sem... in my class.. Rajdip and Rohit came to my class... due to some roll no: lotcha.. neways.. it was due to them... I attended more classes in the 2nd sem than in the 1st sem... Wrote notes which I didn't in my first sem... but.. my target for sleeping was M-201.... Bagchi.... I used to have a little nap in his period....
neways.... I got many more frnds this sem... One of them was the Topper in Section C.... Poulami Das.... Well... she is very talkative.. very very different frm other girls... not shy of saying nething... very happy and confused nature Grl( Sorry!!!).... yet my very very good frnd...
Another of my new frnds.. was Our class topper in the 1st Sem... Esha Sarkar.... She is very very Studious.. She is a Maths-Mad.. grl... always Maths and Maths... but she is sweet, very very childish(the way she laughs !!!)... can crack a few jokes... if necessary...
Sathi was also there as my new frnd... but she bcame more of a special frnd..Not for me.. but for Rohit!!!!!!!!! now thnk whatever U want to thnk about them... U have the License to think...

It is a long time since I wrote about Souvik Khan's love status.... while he took admission to clg.. he was single... but sooner.... he got in some sort of relationship with a grl.... Our clg grl... Name... I will not say directly... but the name is very very Golden.... Many Many thngs happened... but ultimately... He remained Single.... yup!! Single again.... and Ready to Mingle and Jingle...

As far as my story was concerned.... I remained Single... Still loving that drmgrl!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon... our Second Semester xam came... ofcourse.. this tym I was well prepared... better than last time.. and Why shuld i not be... I got help from all corners . Dip,Poulami,Rajdeep... They helped me a lot..... Fakibazi was very very less in this sem....
Time to give the xams.....

Take a look at the faces of my pals.... a lot confident than last time....


Results Came out.... Mine was good.... a lot better than the previous one.... 8.32.. Dipsy got 9.08.. Poulami 9.36.... but Rajdeep stunned everyone... He got 9.32... an amazing perfomance.....

Really.. this sem.. I njoyed a lot.. also.. I studied a lot... Obviously I didn't go to Recstacy and Arohan(this wasn't due to fear.. this was due to some unavoidable circumastances..)... but still.. we got to see.. many new chapters of love sopening.. many chapters getting closed.... many chapters.. on the verge of opening... all in all.... First Year was very good indeed... I don't know what are the reactions of my zn mates... but still.. I think.. they too njoyed it... and Ofcourse.. One thng ... everyone will surely miss in their next three yrs.. Hall 9.... We wil miss U... hall 9....

The Fluid Masters... Prithwish, Ananda.... opened one special hub in the clg... called as Juni Hub... it was alltime on... 24X7.... alltime.. day and night.... Prithwish's compu bcame one of the biggest collection of Films..... in the entire clg....

Time for some pics.... take a look at the Asansol Zn...



Tym for Kitkat.. Sem brk... A long 3 months brk... nxt up.. 3rd sem... here We go!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...