Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome Back !!!!

Yeah !!! Welcome Back.... It has been a long long time since I last wrote something in this Blog...
The last time, I believe, i wrote something, was regarding all kind of Frustations and every other Damn Things.... Well .. Things have changed a lot... Now , I am no more a Clg going student... No more a Frustu Biotech Student... No more a late riser... M now a Office go-er... Currently Working in IBM... yeah That's r8... IBM...  From the City of Joy to the IT City... From DNA Sequences to Coding Sequences... From a Fun Filled life to a Monotonous Life... From Ahrar Dal to Sambar ... These have been the changes that I have come across and am still getting acquainted to. So, Let's look Back of How things Changed over the past Couple of years...

THANK YOU NIT DGP... MISS YOU SWEETHEART...

Yeah.. U read it right... She was a Sweetheart to me... I may have abused her all the time, due to some reason or the other but on 11th May , 2012, when I left her, I felt a Hollow void space in my heart.All this time, I was getting linked to /  got involved with some girl or the other but I never realized that I got involved in a deep relationship with NIT DGP... I don't know... why... But I still Miss her... It may be because of the people , who became a important part of my clg life or may be due to the fun in the classes or may be due to the adda... and to an extent, I miss these things a lot...
Neways,  I got placed in IBM on 9th Decemeber 2013. Myself along with Shanti and 14 other batchmates of our dept got placed in IBM. A Few more in Wipro and overall, for that year, the Placement % for Biotech , was good. My Best Pal, Ebi got admission in NCBS , for a 5 year PhD programme. During the 8th Sem, our frustations were very much reduced , of the fact that we were leaving college... We had our Biotech Picnic.. which was awesome in every way... Most of our friends got placed as well baring some... for Whom, I felt really Bad... Sometimes , you can say it was a Bad Luck... but I appreciate the Spirit in the way, they accepted that fact and had a smile in their face till the day they stayed in Clg..
As the Month of May started, most of our friends started to leave.. Although , we did not want to leave, still... We had to... So, For this, we used to have Night-Outs every day... I still remember .. that i slept for nly 5 hours from 4th to 6th May... We had the Gala Time .. esp , with Wingmates.. Arindam, Amit, Debu,Chiru,Bhabha, Rajdip, Rohit, Dip, Shanti , Ani,Indra.. Sabai k Miss Korbo khub... We used to play Cricket in the afternoon and Poker at Night... and when we were in the proper mood  ( ;) ) , We used to go back to our First and Second year days...
Slowly  and Steadily , we bid goodbye to everyone as we started our packing as well. On 11th, We left the clg... and I will remember that day for a long long time... It was raining... and amidst heavy rain , we left the clg... Not knowing , when shall we be meeting again... but with a hope that We will all meet again.. at someday.... somewhere.. Where we can relive those glorious days...

WELCOME TO BENGALURU , Mr. IBMer.....

So, we entered the next phase of life.. named as POST- GRADUATION life... For many of us, it was the start of some thing called as Job Life... for others, Studies continued for them.. Like Ebi went to NCBS, Rajdip to IISc ( btw, He was AIR 2 in GATE 2012 ) .. Indra to MSU (after serving to JSW for quite a while)..
So, as I said, I moved from the City of Joy to the IT City... Bengaluru... It was a little difficult for me to stay away from my parents... but what can we do... This is life... We have to deal with it.. Neways,  My joining Date was on 28th June... To my relief, Shanti, Saheli , Khyati and Krittika joined on the same day as well... So, my tension was a little less... From Rags and Jeans to Formals... This was one of the most pathetic changes that I encountered.. was feeling Proud ( m still Proud) that I am in IBM..

Soon, got drilled in training sessions.. Got Training in AS400... Met new friends over there... Had loads of fun during the training sessions... Will always remember the Bus Journey that I used to encounter daily.... Seriously yaar... Bangalore Traffic is one of the worst traffic in India...
Felt the change in price range as well... From a city of cheap rates and quality food to one of the most expensive cities in India, with some pathetic food... Seriously... They have daal of three kinds .. and all are equally pathetic... Language Problem is something that you will face.. If you know English, good for you else you are in trouble... Gone are the days, when autos will charge u 5-6 Rupees... Here, the Autos think that you are working in some FB or Google or u might be the son of Tata/Birla/Ambani and hence, even for 5 km... 100 bucks... and at Night, 200 bucks... Seriously yaar... These are some of the changes.. I am still trying to get acquainted with...

So, I got a Project as Well.. in FTP .. First Technology Park... [ One key thing.. Always Remember,.. In Bangalore.. a Park means a Tech Park... Where the IT companies are present ] ... M currently in that project... My team is very good .. very very helpful.. and we always have loads of fun.. and this is the only fact that I love my work... rest things is so boring... 9-6 pm clock the hours... and U wait for when will the Friday come.. and once the Sunday Evening comes, U start to worry.. "Oh God.. Tomorrow is Monday !" .. During Saturday and Sunday... U will normally find people pondering in the shopping Malls ( That's What Bangalore has.. in Bulk )...  or in Pubs ... But, speaking of Bangalore.. I admit the fact the weather is too Good... U will fall in love with the weather... Pakka... It is so amazing.. Not so Cold, Not so Hot... It's Romantic.. :)

Speaking of friends and partying... as I said before.. It is the weekends that we get to meet... Most of our Biotech people are here... once, in every quarter, we have a get together... Most of the times, I will be with Jaya and Ebi... and would try different restaurants... at different places... Speaking of Jaya, she was my Biotech Batchmate only.. but i never spoke to her in clg... After coming to Bangalore and since, She is an IBMer as well.. through that source, we started talking... and now, she is one of my very close, chulbul friend... :D ... Sometimes or the other, meet Rajdip as well...  Got some of my school (BRS) friends as well.. So, I don't feel lonely at all...

But as usual, I miss my parents a lot .. Being so far, from them... and going to home twice in a year... sometimes, makes me feel homesick... I miss the food as well... Things which I hated, while staying at home, now feel like having those as well.... Miss you a lot Maa and Baba...

U might be wondering, why I did not write something about the Girl, whom I love or something like tht.. Frankly speaking, after coming to Bangalore.. and after working for 9-10 hours a day... I don't get time... M not that much Workaholic... Kya kare... There are too many Good Looking Girls out in Bangalore... Kisko chorke Kisko choose kare... :P ...I won't be providing any updates regarding my Friend's relationship status or something like that... because I don't know what is going on , in their life as well... Also, I miss you... Nandini...

So, all is going nice and fine in Bangalore... M having no mood to switch Companies now only... Learning , how to live Corporate Life... Durga Puja is nearby.. Hence, Excited .. as I will be going home During the Durga Puja..

Anyways, I guess I wrote a Lot this time !!! But Kya Kare... I had so much to talk to...
Till Next time, Hum hain rahi Pyaar ke... Fir Milenge.. Chalte Chalte...
Live a Happy Life... Keep in Touch !!

Tataz..
Rahul ..

2 comments:

  1. bhai i am from hyderabad going to join cse in nit durgapur . will u plz text me about ragging nonlocals in nit-dgp ..............plz... reply earlier bhai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NIT D is one of the coolest place to be a part of. Don't worry about Ragging.. there is nothing called as Ragging.. Enjoy your 4 years stay..

      Delete

Will You go out with me for some Paani Puri !!! ;)

A couple of days, while I was coming back from my office after I had a so called "Pathetic Day at the Office".. I felt like havin...